Milepost 405.5 – 455.7 Haywood County’s crowning jewel is the BEST section of the Blue Ridge Parkway. Arcing along the peaks on our southern border, this is the highest and most scenic portion of the 469-mile long ride. The Parkway can be accessed from 5 different points – NC 151, US 276, NC 215, US 23/ 74, and US 19. Enjoy views from the highest point on the Blue Ridge Parkway; see Devil’s Courthouse, Looking Glass Rock, Graveyard Fields, and more. 50 miles, plus approach and return ride. Plan at least 1/2 day Easy ride.
- AddressHwy 19/23 Waynesville, NC 28786
- CategoryMotorcycle Rides in The Smoky Mountains
- LocationCanton, Maggie Valley, Waynesville
- Tagsmotor touring, motorcycle rides, Motorcycles
- By Jena Sowers
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org