Jim and Jeanette Greiner founded Wildwater in 1971 on the Chattooga River, the first commercial rafting company in the Southeast. Wildwater grew to four rivers and the Greiner’s assembled an experienced team of river runners to provide exceptional river trips. A few years ago the Greiners did it again, pioneering Canopy Tours in the Southeast, expanding to five locations, more locations than anyone else. Providing quality outdoor experiences in concert with nature is the guiding principle of Wildwater and the Greiners. Today the whole Wildwater Team prides themselves in setting a high standard and working hard everyday to exceed your expectations.
Wildwater invests consistently in the best equipment, staff, training and facilities. Our focus is to provide you with our full attention and desire to make your experience with us special. We call it The Wildwater Way, and it’s why our Guests return with us year after year.
- Expert Trip Leaders: They have hundreds of guide hours, advanced first aid & leadership training. You want them in charge of your trip!
- Highly Trained Guides: Our river guides exceed all US Forest Service requirements. Our Canopy Tour Rangers are trained above ACCT standards. Our friendly, professional guides love sharing magical adventures with you. Let them know what is important to you.
- Knowledgeable Reservations Team: These courteous folks make sure you select the appropriate adventures for your group or family and help with local arrangements.
- Well-Appointed Facilities: Large, clean changing rooms, free showers, restaurants, retail shops, convenient parking, gardens and spacious pre- and post-trip areas make your experience as comfortable as it should be.
- Canopy Tour Courses: Built and inspected to ACCT standards to provide safety and fun. Designed to provide a complete experience. Enjoy the best courses and staff in the Southeast.
- Equipment: State-of-the-art outdoor equipment and gear – it supports your exceptional experience.
- On-site Lodging: Convenient & affordable, including unique yurts, cottages, group facilities and luxury cabins.
- By Anna
- Email: email@example.com