This building at Lake Junaluska, erected in 1956, was the generous gift of American Methodists to the Council and was, first, home of the international World Methodist Council and the Commission on Archives and History of the United Methodist Church. The newly renovated space was designed as a museum to tell the story of the Wesleyan movement while providing insight into the Methodist spiritual tradition in the context of the larger Christian church. History comes alive here, as does life during John Wesley’s time.
- By Jena Sowers
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org