SAY “I DO” to the NC Smokies
Are you dreaming of a destination wedding in the Smoky Mountains? We know the wedding planning process can be stressful. So let us make it a little easier for you! We’ve compiled all the best dreamy venues for you right here. Haywood County is home to some of the most beautiful mountain wedding venues in North Carolina. From small intimate settings to large, elaborately decorated venues. Choose the perfect place to say your vows. Haywood County will make your wedding day truly unforgettable and uniquely yours!
Looking for a more traditional marriage ceremony? Get the wedding bells ringing because Haywood County has several chapel offerings for your special day. Picture colorful stained-glass windows and an aisle lined with pews as you walk towards your future spouse. All with the beautiful Great Smoky Mountains around you.
- Majors Estate – Clyde (Capacity up to 80)
- Lake Junaluska Memorial Chapel – Lake Junaluska (Capacity up to 225)
- Miss Caroline’s Wedding Chapel – Maggie Valley (Capacity up to 45)
Rustic farm venues
Here in the NC Smokies, we know how to put on an elegant wedding with a rustic charm. If you love barn weddings, you’ve come to the right place. Surround yourself with the natural look of wood and the beauty of the Smoky Mountain backdrop with our farm wedding venues. Find which rustic venue fits your taste.
- Chestnut Ridge – Canton (Capacity up to 300)
- Appalachian Farm Weddings – Waynesville (Capacity up to 300)
- Willow House and Social Barn – Maggie Valley (Capacity up to 150)
- Fines Creek Farms – Clyde (Capacity up to 150)
- Inn at Tranquility Farm – Waynesville (Capacity up to 150)
- Barn Star Events – Waynesville (Capacity up to 250)
- Grandview Lodge – Waynesville (Capacity up to 100)
If your guest list is as long as your wedding train, then consider booking at a resort or conference center. These venues offer stunning views of nature with plenty of room for large parties to celebrate comfortably. Many of these venues offer catering and special service so you can toast to your special day with the details handled.
- Lake Junaluska Conference & Retreat Center – Lake J (Capacity up to 225)
- Waynesville Inn Golf & Resort Spa – Waynesville (Capacity up to 300)
- Maggie Valley Club & Resort – Maggie Valley (Capacity up to 200)
- Laurel Ridge Country Club – Waynesville, NC (Capacity up to 300)
For nature lovers, you may be seeking a more out-of-the-ordinary venue to tie the knot. Trade the walls for wilderness at an outdoor venue that embraces the beauty of nature. Hear the tranquil sounds of a babbling creek or the sweet sounds of chirping birds as you promise forever.
- Reflections at the Pond – Canton (Capacity up to 300)
- Timberwolf Creek – Maggie Valley (Capacity up to 50)
- Inspiration Point – Lake J (Capacity up to 225)
ALREADY BOOKED YOUR VENUE AND NEED LODGING FOR YOUR GUESTS?
We’ve got you covered. Check out our Weddings page for vendor info and Places to Stay page for easy, searchable accommodation options including cabins, bed & breakfast, motels, hotels, vacation homes, cottages, country clubs, and more.
NEED IDEAS FOR GUEST Entertainment?
See why Haywood is more than just a dreamy destination by visiting our Things to Do page. Need a welcome packet for your guests or just want some face-to-face guidance on the best things to do in Haywood County? Swing by our Visitor Center in Maggie Valley and we’ll provide you with free brochures, hiking maps, and more. You can also download our free Visitor Guide. Our Visitor Center has postcards, t-shirts, local crafts, and other great gifts to make your guests feel welcome.