Lake Junaluska Walking Trail.
- 3.8-mile trail loops along the highway and allows you to enjoy most of the historic buildings and sites on the Lake Junaluska grounds.
- Take a shorter, 2.3-mile walk by crossing the Turbeville Footbridge and the bridge above the dam.
- The trail is paved and is mostly flat, making it an ideal spot for families.
- The Walking Trail was named the top pick for Accessible Trails near Asheville by Romantic Asheville Travel Guide.
- Stop and rest at the gazebos and benches along the way.
- Don’t miss the Rose Walk, which includes more than 200 hybrid tea, grandiflora and floribunda roses.