COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You can visit the Site without revealing any personal information. However, Visit NC Smokies needs certain personal information if you wish to receive Visit NC Smokies newsletters or obtain Visit NC Smokies products or services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. Visit NC Smokies will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested information, to track your use of the website and to contact you regarding upcoming launches, new products, and services. Do not provide Visit NC Smokies with your personally identifiable information if you do not want Visit NC Smokies to reply to your inquiries, provided you requested information, track your use of the website, or contact you about launches, products, or services.
COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Visit NC Smokies automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser of your device (e.g., computer or mobile phone) including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested, sometimes across multiple devices if you use more than one to access the website. Visit NC Smokies may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for certain information and services and to monitor how effective our advertisements are at inspiring you to visit Visit NC Smokies. However, Visit NC Smokies does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- Visit NC Smokies may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of Visit NC Smokies to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information.
- Visit NC Smokies may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of Visit Savannah; or
- We find that your actions on our websites violate our usage guidelines for specific services.
CONSENTS AND OPT-OUTS
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Visit NC Smokies. If you have provided personal information to Visit NC Smokies and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, or if you wish to opt-out of all further correspondence and notices from Visit NC Smokies, please notify Visit NC Smokies at email@example.com
- You may safely unsubscribe from Visit NC Smokies email correspondences at any time by clicking “manage subscription” at the bottom of any email.
- Visit NC Smokies cares about the security of the information you provide us. We maintain reasonable physical, technical and administrative safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. Please be aware that although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for the information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). Visit NC Smokies Site and services are not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete such information within a reasonable time period.
- Visit NC Smokies may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Visit NC Smokies websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions